Coco Chanel Virtual Paint Party
Time & Location
About The Event
What a great way to beat cabin fever! Explore your creative side with our live painting events! Our live events have all the fun and interatction just like in studio events or from the comfort of your home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at this link, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16X20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need, Black, Purple, Green Light Violet, Light Blue and White, for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do + an extra paper plate for shaping
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Setup your work area beforehand, have a few paper towels handy.
2. Download Zoom onto a Smart Device; phone, tablet, or computer.
3. Have snacks and juice on hand.
4. Play your favorite music.
5. We start promptly on time.
Suggested Age 16 and up. No Promo Codes. Sales Final.
- Virtual Class Link$25$250$0
- Art Kit and Virtual Class Link$37$370$0