Sun, Apr 11|
Phearless Art Studio
04/11 Spring Flowers Sip & Paint (In-Studio or Virtually)
Just because it feels good. Paint nights are not only therapeutic but very cool and cheaper than retail therapy. Make new friends. Hear good music. Sip some wine and create something beautiful. Please join us for our "Spring Flowers,” Sip and Paint Night happening Sunday, April 11, at 4pm.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2021, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Phearless Art Studio, 22455 Alessandro Blvd, Moreno Valley, CA 92553, USA
About The Event
Just because it feels good. Paint nights are not only therapeutic but very cool and cheaper than retail therapy. Make new friends. Hear good music. Sip some wine and create something beautiful. Please join us for our "Spring Flowers,” Sip and Paint Night happening Sunday, April 11, at 4pm. You can choose to attend this class physically in studio or virtually online.There are No-Sit Ins (watching during the class): If you are 15 minutes or more late, you forfeit your seat. You are allowed to bring appetizers and beverages. Doors will open 10 minutes before show time. Time is of importance when conducting a live class. All attendees will receive instructions on how to recreate their own masterpiece. Seats and tables are limited in space and are first come first serve. Be prepared to have an unforgettable experience.Tickets are non-refundable.
*********MASK REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDIO PARTICIPANTS**********
If you are choosing to do this class virtually, these are the supplies youn will need:
Recommended Supplies - Phearless offers paint kits or an online source, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16X20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need, Black, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, and White, for this version but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix. You may also want to add glitter to the accessories.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do + an extra paper plate for shaping
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Setup your work area beforehand, have a few paper towels handy.
2. Download Zoom onto a Smart Device; phone, tablet, or computer.
3. Have snacks and juice on hand.
4. Play your favorite music.
5. We start promptly on time.
Suggested Age 5 and up. No Promo Codes. Sales Final.