02/15 Together Tuesday Juice & Paint
Time & Location
About The Event
Introducing our "Together Tuesday." series of classes. The goal is to bring families together for an evening of creativity and fun. We will be recreating beginner paintings that have been seen worldwide on 9x12 canvases. Classes will be held every Tuesday, from 6:30 pm for one hour until 7:30 pm. You can choose to attend this class physically in studio or virtually online.There are No-Sit Ins (watching during the class): If you are 15 minutes or more late, you forfeit your seat. Time is of importance when conducting a live class. All attendees will receive instructions on how to recreate their own masterpieced. You are allowed to bring appetizers and beverages. Doors will open 10 minutes before show time. Seats and tables are limited in space and are first come first serve. Be prepared to have an unforgettable experience.Tickets are non-refundable.
*********MASK REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDIO PARTICIPANTS**********
If you are choosing to do this class virtually, these are the supplies youn will need:
Recommended Supplies - source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 9X12, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need, Black, White, Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow, and Light Blue, for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do + an extra paper plate for shaping
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Setup your work area beforehand, have a few paper towels handy.
2. Download Zoom onto a Smart Device; phone, tablet, or computer.
3. Have snacks and juice on hand.
4. Play your favorite music.
5. We start promptly on time.
Suggested Age 5 and up. No Promo Codes. Sales Final.
- Art Kit and Virtual Class Link$25$250$0
- General Admission$20$200$0