01/29 The Royal Couple (In-Studio or Virtual)
Time & Location
About The Event
Just because it feels good. Paint nights are not only therapeutic but very cool and cheaper than retail therapy. Make new friends. Hear good music. Sip some wine and create something beautiful. Please join us for our “The Royal Couple,” Sip and Paint Night happening Friday, Janaury 29, 20120 at 7 pm. All attendees will receive instructions on how to recreate their own masterpiece. No experience needed. All art supplies will be provided. Each class can last up to 2.5 hours. You are allowed to bring appetizers and beverages. Doors will open 10 minutes before show time. Seats and tables are limited in space and are first come first serve. Time is of importance when conducting a live class. If you are 15 minutes or more late, you forfeit your seat. You are allowed to bring appetizers and beverages. Doors will open 10 minutes before show time. Time is of importance when conducting a live class. All attendees will receive instructions on how to recreate their own masterpiece. Seats and tables are limited in space and are first come first serve. Be prepared to have an unforgettable experience.Tickets are non-refundable.
*********MASK REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDIO PARTICIPANTS**********
If you are choosing to do this class virtually, these are the supplies youn will need:
Recommended Supplies - Phearless offers paint kits or an online source, or use supplies you already have at home!
- Canvas - we'll be using a 16X20, but use whatever works for you!
- Acrylic paints - you'll need, Black, Green, Red, Gold, Yellow, Raw Sienna, and White, for this version.
- Paint brushes
- Paint palette - a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do + an extra paper plate for shaping
- Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
- Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Setup your work area beforehand, have a few paper towels handy.
2. Download Zoom onto a Smart Device; phone, tablet, or computer.
3. Have snacks and juice on hand.
4. Play your favorite music.
5. We start promptly on time.
Suggested Age 5 and up. No Promo Codes. Sales Final.